Webinar - Microsoft Teams best practices
- 0h 30 min
- Viewed 597 times
What are Microsoft Teams best practices?
Today, most companies work in "project mode" with cross-functional teams and partners, which naturally leads to an increasing large number of data exchanges, especially using Outlook.
Teams is a big part of the concept behind Microsoft’s “modern workplace”, with the goal of leveraging cloud-based tools and services to create a new system that is agile as well as scalable. This system also offers a better experience to teams working remotely, allowing them to remain connected and productive.
Yes, but how to use this tool to communicate and collaborate?
In this webinar, we discuss best practices for using Microsoft Teams. Afterwards, keep good practices at your fingertips for effective collaboration in real time!
You use Microsoft Teams and want to know its best practices.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- Microsoft Teams best practices
- How to foster collaboration with Teams in business
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
- Introduction: What is Teams used for?
- Understanding your collaboration
- 10 good practices to collaborate with Teams
- How to spread and share good practices
DiLeaP AI: THIS MIGHT BE HELPFUL
Webinar - How to drive Teams adoption?
Eliminate context-switching and drive deeper Teams adoption. This app has a similar look and feel to other Microsoft products. Check out our webinar for ways to boost productivity in Microsoft Teams with advanced features like message actions, tabs, cards...
- 579 Views