Live Training Windows 11 - Set up your environment to find your feet
- 1h 35 min
- Viewed 603 times
Windows 11 is the next client operating system and includes features that organizations should know. Windows 11 is built on the same foundation as Windows 10. If you use Windows 10, then Windows 11 is a natural transition. It is an update to what you know and what you are familiar with. Windows 11 retains most of the vast features set of Windows 10 and enhances the operating system with more attractive, modern interface touches and new conveniences like Snap Layouts and Widgets.
All trainings are conducted by expert trainers with a focus on communicating efficiently in Microsoft Teams.
You want to get acquainted with Windows 11 new features so that you can quickly configure your workspace.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- Your way around Windows 11
- How to set up your workspace
- How to get back quickly to your work habits
- How to perform practical tasks like screen sharing
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to be familiar with the Windows 11 environment
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of internet browsing and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- Virtual classroom: The training is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool. Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions.
- Virtual class replay: Recording of a virtual class allowing a complete approach to the application by means of concrete examples of use.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
45-min Distance Learning (and/or its video recording)
- Start menu and taskbar
- File Explorers / Notifications & Quick Actions
- Graphical user interface
- Additional support and tools
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Windows 11
If you have already updated to Windows 11, you have noticed a drastic change in the overall environment: icons, central taskbar, appearance of certain features, return of old ones... This can not only be a barrier to the adoption of this new operating system, especially since you need to be familiar with new graphic items. It can also represent a considerable waste of time to search for your files, your applications and find a serene work habit.
To do this, we suggest you start with the basis of all actions in Windows: The start menu. Understand this new menu as well as the taskbar which is more "intuitive". Then we will see how to navigate through the different windows and how to easily find documents. Finally, we will show you how to change graphic settings like wallpapers. We will also give you tips to improve your day-to-day activities on Windows 11.