Live Training Microsoft Teams - How to make decisions easier in Microsoft Teams meetings?
- 1h 50 min
- Viewed 589 times
Meetings are essential to organize work. This communication time is key to setting up an idea exchange to collaborate on decision-making, work monitoring, figures, etc.
Remote meetings have become globalized and many benefits have emerged. Microsoft Teams provides a multitude of tools to make this discussion time as efficient and productive as possible. This course shows you how to plan, host and end constructive meetings.
When planning a meeting, we often include an agenda with a list of topics to discuss, but:
- How to encourage critical thinking?
- How to have inclusive discussions?
- How to turn decisions into actions?
All trainings are conducted by expert trainers with a focus on meeting features in Microsoft Teams.
You want to optimize your decision-making process in Teams meetings.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- How to organize and prepare a team’s meeting ahead of time
- How to use digital tools to get people to collaborate remotely
- How to use the breakout room to exchange, prioritize, organize ideas in a meeting
- How to break down a working group into small groups
- How to structure your meeting to optimize decision-making
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users interested in going further with online meetings management in Microsoft Teams
Startup Level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: It is recommended to follow the session "Organize and manage meetings in Teams" or to know the basics of planning and managing an online meeting
Means and Methods
- Virtual classroom: The training is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool. Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions.
- Virtual class replay: Recording of a virtual class allowing a complete approach to the application by means of concrete examples of use.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
45-min Distance Learning (and/or its video recording)
- Reminder on how to organize and plan a meeting
- Collaborate with a whiteboard or third-party tool
- Create surveys with Microsoft Forms
- Set up breakout rooms to split participants into smaller groups in a meeting
- Retrieve Teams meeting history
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams becomes the foundation for personalizing your meetings. Creating, attending, and running meetings are fundamental to distance learning. It is important to know how to increase the interaction with your participants and encourage engagement in meetings. Do you need a quick and intuitive questionnaire? Use Microsoft Forms. How to brainstorm? Use Microsoft Whiteboard. Do you want to simultaneously take notes with your team? Then, Microsoft OneNote will be your best friend. Combining these tools can improve the effectiveness of a meeting.