The website accessible via the URL dileap.com (hereafter referred to as “the Website”) is published by the company Mandarine Business School, a company incorporated under French law, registered with the Trade and Companies Register in LILLE METROPOLE and with SIRET number 501 728 752 00038. The registered office of the company is situated at 1 Bis Rue de Versailles 59650 Villeneuve d’Ascq, France.
The Website has been declared to the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés [French Data Protection Authority]) under number 1895687
This document defines the principles for processing the personal data which the Website collects from you, that you supply to the Website and which you supply to our commercial partners yourself. We ask that you carefully read this document, which details the Website’s Personal Data Protection Policy, in order to understand the Website’s practices concerning the processing of your personal data. By using this Website, you acknowledge having read the provisions of this Data Protection Policy, and you authorize us to collect, use and transfer your Personal Data and your User Data in accordance with these provisions. If you do not accept the terms of this document, you can opt not to use this Website, and you do not have to communicate Personal Data via the Website. This document is an integral part of the Website’s Conditions of Use. It is regulated by French law and must be interpreted in accordance with these laws. You agree to bring any dispute arising in connection with the use of this Website before the courts in Lille.
DEFINITIONS"Consent" means a user's agreement to add their e-mail address to a File to receive e-mail messages or e-mails from the Site and/or its partners. Consent must be demonstrated by the decision to click an "I agree" button, check an unchecked box or by a similar legal mechanism located on the registration or collection page.
“Personal Data”: data, in any form whatsoever, which enable, directly or indirectly, the identification of individuals to which they apply, and which are processed by an individual or legal entity.
“Opt in”: personal data which can be used by the entity that collected them to send promotional and commercial material to the person concerned are designated “opt in”.
USE OF PERSONAL DATAThe activity of the Site makes it necessary to provide certain personal information. The procedures for collecting and processing your personal data must therefore respect certain fundamental rights in a spirit of fairness and transparency according to the GDPR. The GDPR now reinforces the rights and obligations of controllers, processors, data subjects and data recipients. The information collected on the Site includes your name, company name, address, e-mail address and other similar information that you have provided. You can provide this personal information when you send comments, ask questions or request information from the team managing the Site, or once you have completed the contact form. This request for information is completely optional and you have the option to refuse to provide such information; however, in this case, the Site will not be able to respond to your request or receive or process your registration.
Your personal data are collected:
- when you visit or register on the Website or our partner websites;
- when you accept of your own free will to participate in communications or accept the subscription to trade groups.
The Website is also required to collect the following impersonal data for the purposes of management and effective use of the site:
- IP addresses with timestamps;
- cookies, local Flash data;
- type of browser, operating system, destination URL which directed you to our website, date, time and history of your use of our services.
The site is committed to respect
- We collect, process or store your personal data for the sole purpose of fulfilling specific, legitimate and relevant purposes for which you have given us your consent. The information we collect about you is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- We keep your personal data for a period of time strictly relevant to the purpose and nature of our processing,
- To ensure the confidentiality of your data by authorizing their disclosure only to the intended and designated recipients for their use or, to agents permitted or required by law, in order to comply with a legal, regulatory, judicial obligation or any other requisition of a state authority to detect, prevent or investigate fraudulent activities, security breaches or any technical problem, or to protect against any imminent breach of the rights, property or security of the site, its users or the public,
- To ensure your right to information by answering your questions about the treatment of your data and respecting your rights of access, rectification, deletion or opposition,
- Keep you informed of the technical measures taken to secure your personal data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIESThe Site's web server automatically collects IP addresses and website usage information (as well as certain other information such as browser type and operating system) from users. The Site may also track the user’s use in order to measure overall Site activity, analyze and make improvements to the Site, and disclose aggregate statistics on the number of users.
USE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe use of your data is also necessary for communication purposes in order to provide you with a help service and support that meets your expectations. Subject to your consent, we use your data to inform you regularly about our news, good deals, events and special actions, by e-mail only.
In any event, the Site uses personally identifiable information that you have provided for the purposes for which you have provided it. The Site collects data when you fill in a contact form. The Site may also receive personal data about you from its business partners, who must guarantee that they are authorized to transmit it to us.
The Site may also use personally identifiable information to transmit to third parties (such as marketing service providers) aggregate information such as user base and usage patterns; however, the Site will not sell or disclose personally identifiable information you have provided to third parties outside of its related and associated companies, or its respective agents or consultants who act on behalf of or for the Site and are subject to confidentiality obligations. These third parties are not allowed to use your personal data for commercial purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR DATAYou have the right to exercise your right to object to the Site's use of your personal data for commercial purposes. You may exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from communications received by e-mail. You may also exercise your right to object at any time by contacting the Site (see our contact details below).
This Site may at any time display links to or from websites of our networks of associates, advertisers and related companies. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for them. Please review these privacy policies before transmitting any personal data to these sites.
The French Law of 6 January 1978 relating to data protection (the Data Protection Act) gives you the right to access your personal data and to modify personal data concerning you if it is not correct.
This access right to your personal data is subject to the following rules:
- It is a strictly personal right, although it can be exercised by an authorized representative.
- The production of an official document proving your identity (in case of mandate, the representative must prove his identity and attach the original of the signed mandate).
- The exercise of the right of access is not dependent upon the existence of a legitimate reason.
- The right of access covers all data concerning you.
- The information is communicated in a complete, clear and accessible format.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information; this or these copy(ies) will be invoiced to you, at a cost not greater than the cost of producing the copies.
- The response will arrive within the legally required deadline of two months from receipt of the request.
The right of access and removal can be exercised by post or email, by addressing your request to the address indicated below, enclosing the photocopy of a form of identification bearing your signature and indicating the desired return address for this communication.
Mandarine BS – dileap.com
1 Bis Rue de Versailles
59650 VILLENEUVE D’ASCQ
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/en.
We recommend that you contact us first prior to filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
PROTECTION OF CHILDRENUsers of the Website under eighteen (18) years of age are not authorized to communicate personal data or use the public discussion spaces without the consent of their parents or guardians. If your children divulge personal data on the Website or in the public discussion area, they could potentially receive unsolicited messages from third parties. Consequently, it is up to you to ensure that they respect the applicable Terms and Conditions of use, to warn them about sharing personal data and to supervise their use of the Website. If you are concerned about your children’s activities or their confidentiality on our Websites, we encourage you to send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org ).