Microsoft SharePoint Video Training – Discovery
- 1h 5 min
- Viewed 980 times
Learn more about SharePoint collaboration software with this training. Throughout this learning path, visualize the logic of navigation and use of the various tools offered. Become self-sufficient in using document libraries and familiarize yourself with file sharing, site customization, and building effective lists.
This course allows you to understand the difference between a team site and a communication site and the value of collaborative work through document management.
Also learn about the benefits of automatic synchronization. This is ideal when you want to work from a different device than your usual computer.
You need to familiarize yourself with Microsoft SharePoint and understand how it can help you.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- The structure of a Hub Site
- How the corporate intranet works
- How to use integrated Microsoft SharePoint collaboration tools
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to understand how Microsoft SharePoint and team sites work
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
29 Video Tutorials on SharePoint broken down in 5 lessons
- New SharePoint Features
- Visually highlight some files
- Pin your documents to the top of your library list
- Create a site off a template
- Introduce team sites
- A detailed Description of the Home Page
- Site Presentation
- The Search Function in SharePoint
- Connecting with Other Office 365 Tools
- Introduction to document libraries
- Introduction to the Document Libraries
- Adding Items to Libraries
- Editing of Items
- Moving and Copying Content
- Sharing a Document
- Receiving a Sharing Request
- Managing Different Versions of a Document
- Making a Document Read Only
- Synchronizing a Library on Your Computer
- Using Files in a Synchronized Library
- Start using a list
- Introduction to Lists
- Adding Items to a List
- Editing Items in a List
- Sharing the Items of a List
- Advanced use
- Adding a Column to a List or Library
- Sorting and Filtering Items
- Creating and Managing Displays
- Defining Alerts
- Creating Workflows from a Template
- Creating Workflows from Scratch
- Creating Your Application with PowerApps
Learn more about Microsoft SharePoint
Just like a corporate intranet, Microsoft SharePoint allows to access a bank of tools that offers a new way of communicating, centralizing information and collaborating.
Microsoft SharePoint enables the creation of intelligent and collaborative sites. It provides several functions to communicate with your teams by following 3 deployment and management methods. First of all, Microsoft's cloud hosting, which is the best known and most used. However, it is also possible to launch a deployment associated with teams in Microsoft Teams as well as a deployment via a local server.
DiLeaP AI: THIS MIGHT BE HELPFUL
Live Training Microsoft Teams - Optimizing the confidentiality in Microsoft Teams
You use Teams on a daily basis and want to better understand how to secure the documents and information you share with your colleagues. In this course, discover the different ways this app protects your documents and information!
- 637 Views