Video Training Accessibility - Communicate and interact in different languages
- 0h 25 min
- Viewed 424 times
You regularly interact with different native speakers. What is the best way to communicate and collaborate with them? Office 365 offers several options to translate your content. In this course, you will find out how to make your documents or mails available in any language. To top it all, learn how to generate instant subtitles via a live presentation!
You work with employees who speak a language other than your own and want to improve the quality of your communications.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- How to translate content in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- How to add subtitles and translate your speech live during a PowerPoint presentation
- How to use the options available in Outlook to translate your emails
- How to use Microsoft's Translator tool on PC and mobile
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
9 Video Tutorials on translations with Accessibility in 1 lesson
- Communicate and interact in different languages
- Translate Content in Word
- Translate content into PowerPoint
- Add subtitles and translate your presentation in real time
- Translate your Excel spreadsheets
- Translate your emails into Outlook
- Use the Translator tool on PC
- Instant translation of conversations in the Translator tool
- Use the Translator tool on mobile
- Instant mobile conversation translation
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz