Microsoft Teams Video Training – Advanced
- 0h 30 min
- Viewed 543 times
Follow this training to become an expert at using Microsoft Teams to chat, collaborate, and get things done.
Learn how to customize your work interface and store documents in Teams for easy sharing. Understand how data exchanges are secure and control access permissions.
All our training, especially on how to optimize confidentiality in Microsoft Teams, is carried out by our expert trainers.
Even remotely, your collaboration requires confidentiality and information security.
At the end of this training you will know:
- How to customize your Microsoft Teams interface
- The difference between applications, tabs and connectors
- How to add apps, tabs and connectors
- How to use advanced features in team communications
- How to customize document views
- How to set up an approval flow in a team
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users required to keep the information exchanged confidential
Startup Level: Advanced
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
8 Video Tutorials on Teams' Security in 1 lesson
- Security in Teams
- Understanding and securing information sharing in your instant chats
- Secure your teams in Microsoft TEAMS as you create them
- Private channels and privacy rules
- Create private channels
- Create and manage team channel
- Restrict a folder/document to certain members of your team
- Restrict a document to reading only
- Protect a document shared by password
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a persistent chat-based collaboration platform complete with document sharing, online meetings, and many more extremely useful features ... Given these many possibilities, it is all the more important to understand this tool and how it works intrinsically with the rest of the Microsoft 365 apps, to use it securely by controlling how information is exchanged and who has access to it, whether messages or documents.
When it comes down to it, businesses should use Microsoft Teams because it is extremely user-friendly and can facilitate a work environment between remote users or within a large business. Projects, productions, and other business elements can benefit from Microsoft Teams.
DiLeaP AI: THIS MIGHT BE HELPFUL
Live Training Microsoft Teams - Optimizing the confidentiality in Microsoft Teams
You use Teams on a daily basis and want to better understand how to secure the documents and information you share with your colleagues. In this course, discover the different ways this app protects your documents and information!
- 482 Views