Microsoft Sway Video Training – Build interactive content
- 0h 58 min
- Viewed 740 times
Whether it's a formal presentation or a travel diary, Sway brings innovation to content delivery.
In this course, find out how to create and share visually striking newsletters, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories and more, in just a few steps. Sway is an easy-to-use digital storytelling app that helps you create professional, interactive designs in minutes for your images, text, videos and other media.
Are you ready to give a new meaning to the term "Presentation"?
This training will show you how to quickly create dynamic presentations using interactive designs.
You need to create interactive web content and want to see how Microsoft Sway can help you do that.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- How to use Microsoft Sway
- How to create , view and share interactive presentations
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users wishing to create and share interactive and attractive web content
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of his computer
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
1 Video Webcast
- Create an interactive panel
1 Use Case Video
- Transforming your static documents into interactive Web content
28 Video Tutorials on Sway broken down into 5 lessons
- Discover Microsoft Sway
- Introduction to Sway
- Accessing the application
- Introduction to the application
- Creating and modifying a Sway from the Office 365 Home page
- Create your first Sway
- Creating a title with a background image
- Creating a heading and a text card
- Adding a Stack group card
- Playing a card using the Design tab
- Copying a chart in Sway
- Dragging and dropping an image into an image card
- Embedding video content
- Adding and recording an audio file
- Adding other types of content
- Viewing your first presentation
- Other ways to create Sways
- Creating a Sway in just a few seconds
- Creating a Sway from a file
- Formatting a Sway created from a file
- Copying cards from one Sway to another
- Duplicating and deleting a Sway
- Publish your Sway
- Sharing a Sway
- Exporting a Sway
- Printing a Sway
- Customise and set up your Sway
- Creating a Sway template
- Customising and remixing your Sway
- Removing the Sway informational footer
- Enabling autoplay
- Managing external sharing and external content
- Preventing particular users from using Sway
Learn more about Microsoft Sway
Microsoft Sway is an application included in the Microsoft 365 suite. It allows you to easily create and share interactive reports, personal stories, presentations, ... Knowing how to design or code a web page is not necessary. Just add your text and images, or relevant content from other sources, and let Microsoft Sway take care of the rest!
Thanks to its integrated design engine, the application is responsible for optimizing your contents and presenting your information in a modern and interactive way. Your presentations are richer and their appearance unique! And if that doesn't suit you, you can always edit and customize each item, and even the entire layout of your page, to perfectly meet your needs.
Once your interactive web page is finalized, Microsoft Sway allows you to share it very easily. You don't need to create an account or download an app. Just send them the link to your Microsoft Sway panel. Of course, you can configure privacy settings for your Sway presentations to give you more control over the content you build and share.