Microsoft SharePoint Video Training – Intermediate
- 0h 45 min
- Viewed 1140 times
Through a logical progression of video tutorials, learn how to use SharePoint features.
At the end of this training, you understand how to create your own sites and how to manage their libraries and files. Thus, you can facilitate the sharing of documents and effectively monitor the progress of your various projects.
Learn about the advanced features of Microsoft SharePoint to make everyday use easier. Simply filter, sort and set alerts to stay up-to-date with the latest news.
You need to familiarize yourself with the role of a Microsoft SharePoint designer.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- How to co-examine the structure and use of a site
- How to design and adopt document creation, synchronization and sharing proficiencies
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to understand the different management roles of a SharePoint site
Startup Level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: Understand SharePoint logic and the basic uses of the software
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
11 Video Tutorials on Security in SharePoint broken down into 2 lessons
- Privacy and security in SharePoint
- Do I share with OneDrive, SharePoint, or TEAMS?
- Understanding the different types and roles of team sites in SharePoint
- Granting access to the SharePoint site to someone outside the company
- Sharing a folder or document with someone outside the company
- Checking the granted shares
- Restricting a document to read-only mode (Extract a document)
- Restoring an earlier version of your document
- Recovering deleted items (Recycle bin and Second-stage recycle bin)
- Privacy and security - Site owner
- Creating a permission group
- Creating a personalized permission level
- Targeting content using a specific audience
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft Excel
The central benefits of Microsoft SharePoint include a streamlined flow of information and cloud storage that can be accessed by mobile devices. Informed employees make better decisions, meet deadlines, understand the shared business strategy, and contribute better to it.
SharePoint allows you to communicate and collaborate on a daily basis without wasting time. Combined with a clear and intuitive platform, SharePoint simplifies the work of each employee by making information visible and accessible, helping you to become more efficient.
DiLeaP AI: THIS MIGHT BE HELPFUL
Live Training Microsoft Teams - Optimizing the confidentiality in Microsoft Teams
You use Teams on a daily basis and want to better understand how to secure the documents and information you share with your colleagues. In this course, discover the different ways this app protects your documents and information!
- 619 Views