Microsoft Forms Video Training - Using the survey and questionnaire tool
- 0h 50 min
- Viewed 783 times
With Microsoft Forms, you can quickly and easily create quizzes, surveys, questionnaires or opinion polls, invite others to respond to it using almost any web browser or mobile device, view real-time results as they’re submitted, use built-in analytics to evaluate responses, and export results to Excel for a more detailed study or grading.
All our training, especially on how to use Microsoft Forms, is carried out by our expert trainers.
You need to get to know Microsoft Forms and understand what it can do for you.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- How Microsoft Forms works
- How to easily create and consult surveys and questionnaires
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to create an online questionnaire easily and quickly
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
1 introducing video on Microsoft forms
1 Use Case Video
- Survey Your Teams on the New Digital Tools
24 Video Tutorials on Microsoft Forms broken down into 5 lessons
- Introduction to Microsoft Forms
- Understand the difference between surveys and quizzes in Microsoft Forms
- Form authoring tools in Microsoft Forms
- Introduction to the Microsoft Forms home page
- Create your first form or quiz in Microsoft Forms
- Use "Text" fields to create a contact form
- Add a "Date" field to your form or quiz in Microsoft Forms
- Multiple choice questions in Microsoft Forms
- Get a rating in Microsoft Forms
- Easily measure user experience with Net Promoter Score in Microsoft Forms
- Measure how people feel about something with the Likert scale in Microsoft Forms
- Find out your coworkers’ preferences by creating a “Ranking” question in Microsoft Forms
- Let responders submit files in Microsoft Forms
- Boost forms or quizzes
- Break up lengthy surveys and quizzes into sections
- How to add branching logic in Microsoft Forms
- Use formatting toolbar and styles to format forms and quizzes
- Save time by creating your form with quick import
- Send a single form in multiple languages
- Share forms and collect responses
- Share the link to collaborate or duplicate
- Set up your survey or quiz before sharing it to collect responses
- Send and collect responses in Microsoft Forms
- Check and share your form results
- Microsoft Forms in other office apps
- Create a quick poll in Outlook with Microsoft Forms
- Create a new group form or quiz in Microsoft Forms
- Create a Microsoft Forms form directly in OneDrive
- Create an automated workflow for Microsoft Forms with Power Automate
Learn more about Microsoft Forms
Creating and sharing questionnaires, polls or surveys has never been easier.
Microsoft Forms allows you to create forms or questionnaires in a very intuitive way. You can test the understanding of your employees on one or more topics, create opinion polls and collect opinions and remarks. You can even offer several rating systems. Thanks to these options you will be able to obtain opinions, comments, feedback but also ratings on, for example, a project or its management or on a change in your company.
This professional-looking app allows companies to gather feedback from their clients, prospects or internal teams.
You can then use this collected data by exporting it to Excel. Businesses can then gain deep insights into the responses, sentiment, and suggestion, using built-in analytics or taking one step further with
Creating polls, questionnaires, and surveys through Microsoft Forms, combined with the Office 365 suite, saves you a lot of time when creating, sharing, and retrieving data.