In February 2021, Microsoft announced the gradual release of the services included in the Microsoft Viva platform. Integrated with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams, this platform aims to improve the employee experience.
One of these modules, Viva Topics, automatically organizes content and expertise throughout your organization. This allows your employees to easily find the information they are looking for and put their knowledge to good use.
How much time per day do we spend searching for or recreating information? Viva Topics aims to reduce this time and allows employees and collaborators to focus on the essentials, letting artificial intelligence make their professional lives easier.
In this course, we will return to the development of the Viva platform, before discovering how to activate the Viva Topics module and get the most out of it.
All trainings are conducted by expert trainers with a focus on communicating efficiently in Microsoft Teams.
You need to get to know Microsoft Viva Topics and understand what it can do for you.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- The notion of "employee experience platform"
- How a user can find information with Viva Topics
- How to contribute to your company's topics
- How to start the Viva Topics module within your organization
- How to manage the lifecycle of different topics
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to discover the Viva Topics module
Startup Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Prerequisite: It is preferable, but not necessary, to have a global knowledge base of the Microsoft 365 solution, especially of Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint
Means and Methods
- Virtual classroom: The training is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool. Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions.
- Virtual class replay: Recording of a virtual class allowing a complete approach to the application by means of concrete examples of use.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
45-min Distance Learning (and/or its video recording)
- What is the employee experience?
- Use topics on a daily basis
- Enable Viva Topics
- Manage topics
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft Viva Topics
By applying artificial intelligence to your business data, Microsoft Viva Topics allows you to automatically identify, process, and organize the content produced in your organization. It starts with the detection of recurring topics for your employees and you. Viva Topics retrieves and organizes the information from your communications and generates pages on the topics that are at the heart of your business. By combining related information, the app also allows you to explore these topics in more depth and benefit from complementary expertise in all sources.
Viva Topics combines human expertise and artificial intelligence: once the pages and maps are created on important projects, you continue to cultivate your knowledge and that of your employees by involving your experts, who will benefit from the help of artificial intelligence thanks to suggested definitions, associated content, ... The pages on the topics are thus clearer and the information refined.
And as always, thanks to the interconnection of Microsoft 365 applications, you will be able to find the maps of the subjects and their strengths in any application of the suite. Find the knowledge you need at any time, no matter what you're working on, with Microsoft Search.