Live Training Microsoft Viva Insights - Improving your well-being at work
- 1h 35 min
- Viewed 427 times
As we know, working on digital tools makes work time-consuming and sometimes stressful. Our break periods are reduced, with the will to absolutely finish this file before the end of the day. This Viva Insights training will allow you to regain control over your relationship with digital tools by showing you how to effectively break up your workday for maximum productivity. We will discuss the different facets of Viva Insights: How does the application integrate into everyday tools such as Microsoft Teams and Outlook?
Based on your position: employee, manager or company manager, what information and services will you have access to ?
To ensure a healthy and optimal use of the tools, you will learn how to use several features of Viva Insights.
All trainings are conducted by expert trainers with a focus on communicating efficiently in Microsoft Teams.
In an increasingly hybrid context, it is important to rethink our relationship with digital tools. This training will facilitate an awareness in this sense.
By the end of this course, you will Know:
- How to efficiently manage your work schedule
- How to draw a boundary between professional and personal life
- How to decipher Viva Insights’ analyses and recommendations
- How to identify levers to make remote work a success
- How to break habits
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: It is preferable, but not necessary, to have a global knowledge base about the Microsoft 365 solution. Including Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Outlook.
Means and Methods
- Virtual classroom: The training is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool. Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions.
- Virtual class replay: Recording of a virtual class allowing a complete approach to the application by means of concrete examples of use.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
45-min Distance Learning (and/or its video recording)
- Introduction :
- Reminder: What is Microsoft Viva?
- Why improve the employee experience?
- Introducing Viva Insights:
- What is Microsoft Insights?
- Where can I find the application?
- What are the different levels of Insights?
- Presentation of the most representative services:
- Respect your right to disconnect
- Set aside time for concentration
- Stay connected to these colleagues
- Schedule office absences
- Respect the disconnection schedules of your employees
- Benefit from recommendations based on your activities and actions
- Changing your habits with Insights analytics
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft Viva Insights
Separating one's private life from one's professional life is becoming increasingly complicated, especially with the development of teleworking. On average, 30% of employees say they are struggling to adjust their personal and professional availability. 80% say their well-being at work has deteriorated in 2021*. That's why Microsoft created its first user experience optimization platform. The latter is broken down into several features:
- Microsoft Viva Connections: To create your company's intranet and maintain the same level of engagement and information for everyone.
- Microsoft Viva Learning: To train on demand, by offering content catalogs directly in Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Viva Topics: For quick access to information, thanks to artificial intelligence and automatic detection of topics important to your business.
- Microsoft Viva Insights: For your digital well-being and improved productivity.
Regarding Microsoft Viva Insights, this application focuses only on well-being and improving productivity. This tool allows you to manage two aspects of your daily life. On the one hand, the management of your time with the planning of your absences, your meetings, and your emails. On the other hand, Viva Insights will focus on your well-being with meditation sessions and the creation of breaks adapted to your schedule.