Live Training Microsoft Teams - Organize and manage meetings in Teams
- 1h 20 min
- Viewed 359 times
In our daily work, it is necessary to be able to quickly organize and manage multiple projects in a team. The distribution of teams around the world, travel, or the increasingly common practice of teleworking are working methods that are constantly evolving. Seeing everyone in the office is no longer as obvious as it was a few years ago! Fortunately, Microsoft Teams allows you to swiftly organize meetings with your employees, wherever they are! Thanks to its audio and video conferencing tools with its content sharing and collaborative work options, it becomes very easy to manage your online meetings. You can bring all your employees together around common projects, whether internal or external to your company.
All trainings are conducted by expert trainers, especially on getting the most out of meetings in Microsoft Teams.
You need to know how Microsoft Teams helps you organize and hold meetings easily and efficiently.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- How to plan, create, and host meetings with Microsoft Teams
- How to easily manage and facilitate your meetings through different methods of sharing content
- How to capitalize on your discussions before, during and after the meeting through notetaking, brainstorming and recording features
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who have to organize discussions despite a significant geographical distance
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- Virtual classroom: The training is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool. Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions.
- Virtual class replay: Recording of a virtual class allowing a complete approach to the application by means of concrete examples of use.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
45-min Distance Learning (and/or its video recording)
- Meeting scheduling
- Instant meeting
- Join a meeting
- During the meeting
- Add-ons to Teams
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams integrates a fully synchronized calendar with Microsoft Outlook. It allows you to view events and meetings from Microsoft Teams, but also to schedule a meeting by inviting participants or by using a channel. The advantage is to be able to modify the options of the meeting for the smooth running of it. When starting a Teams meeting, it is important to know the following:
- How to welcome participants and distribute them in different rooms
- How to set up your audio and video equipment
- How to share content with other participants
Some good practices make it possible to preserve your private space: For instance, while teleworking.
During a Teams meeting, it is important to capitalize on meeting discussions;
The tools for taking notes and storing documents, before or after meetings will help you.
After recording a meeting in Teams, you can broadcast it in Microsoft Stream to generate automated meeting notes; People who missed that meeting can easily catch up.
Beyond the “Schedule meeting” feature, Microsoft Teams also provides the option to launch webinars or large-scale live events.