Live Training Microsoft Teams - Optimizing the confidentiality in Microsoft Teams
- 0h 50 min
- Viewed 620 times
You use Microsoft Teams in your daily work to share information and documents with your colleagues but you are not sure how secure these data exchanges are. How do you know who can access the files you share and how do you control those permissions?
In this course, you learn how the files you share are stored in Microsoft Teams, through Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft OneDrive Storage Spaces, and the different ways to secure them. You also are introduced to how private channels work in your Microsoft Teams so you can collaborate on sensitive or confidential topics.
All our training, especially on how to optimize confidentiality in Microsoft Teams, is carried out by our expert trainers.
Even remotely, your collaboration requires confidentiality and information security.
At the end of this training you will know:
- The notions of security in Microsoft Teams from the creation of a team
- How Microsoft Teams works with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft OneDrive storage spaces to optimize access management to your documents
- How to create and use private channels within your work teams
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users required to keep the information exchanged confidential
Startup Level: Advanced
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of his computer
Means and Methods
- Virtual classroom: The training is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool. Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions.
- Virtual class replay: Recording of a virtual class allowing a complete approach to the application by means of concrete examples of use.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
45-min Distance Learning (and/or its video recording)
- Secure information at the company level
- Manage confidentiality at the team level
- Manage access to a folder
- Restrict access to a document
- Turn a document into read-only mode
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a persistent chat-based collaboration platform complete with document sharing, online meetings, and many more extremely useful features ... Given these many possibilities, it is all the more important to understand this tool and how it works intrinsically with the rest of the Microsoft 365 apps, to use it securely by controlling how information is exchanged and who has access to it, whether messages or documents.
When it comes down to it, businesses should use Microsoft Teams because it is extremely user-friendly and can facilitate a work environment between remote users or within a large business. Projects, productions, and other business elements can benefit from Microsoft Teams.