What is Microsoft PowerPoint used for? PowerPoint allows presenters to translate complex ideas, facts, or figures into easily digestible visuals. Come and discover the interface and the basic features that meet the primary needs of PowerPoint. This app helps illustrate and accompany presentations.
All our trainings, especially on getting started with PowerPoint, are carried out by our expert trainers.
You need to get to know Microsoft PowerPoint and understand its basic features and tools to start planning and creating slideshows.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- What is PowerPoint and its uses
- How to navigate a PowerPoint presentation
- How to build visual animation media with Microsoft PowerPoint
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to learn how to create presentations from scratch or a template.
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- Virtual classroom: The training is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool. Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions.
- Virtual class replay: Recording of a virtual class allowing a complete approach to the application by means of concrete examples of use.
45-min Distance Learning (and/or its video recording)
- What is PowerPoint for?
- Rearrange the user interface and tools
- Your first presentation
- Basic use of themes
- First animations and transitions
- Present, broadcast, use the presentation
Learn more about Microsoft PowerPoint
Share live professional presentations quickly and easily with Microsoft PowerPoint. Using voice, keyboard or a touch screen, create slideshows and transitions suited to your needs. Work collaboratively and create your presentation.
The basics of Microsoft PowerPoint discussed in this training allows you to get started with the software. From inception to completion of a slideshow, learn how to make transitions and use Microsoft themes to quickly create quality content.
Learn how to use the different tools in Microsoft PowerPoint, how to apply animations to energize your presentations and make them more attractive, and how to present and broadcast your creation.
Microsoft PowerPoint illustrates what you say during your presentations using images, graphics, 3D animations, videos and more... It gives you everything you need to produce a professional-looking presentation.