Microsoft Word Video Training – Discovery
- 0h 32 min
- Viewed 493 times
In this training, learn how to use the word processing software: Microsoft Word. Whatever the size of the document you need to write and structure, the tools offered by the application will quickly become the allies of your productivity. From simple mail to the most detailed report, this training will get you fully familiarized with Microsoft Word.
Save time by using document templates as a starting point for your written work.
You need to get to know Microsoft Word and understand how it can help you.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- How to use the Microsoft Word processing tool
- How to quickly format and edit a document
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to get started with word processing to write letters, reports and all types of written documents
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
1 Use Case Video
- Find a suitable document template
17 Video Tutorials on Microsoft Word broken down into 5 lessons
- Introduction to Word
- Get going fast
- A first look at Word 2016
- How things are organized
- A closer look at the ribbon
- Save, export and share
- Do things quickly with Tell Me
- Insights into what you're working on
- Customize your document
- Format a document
- Insert items in a document
- Management of long documents
- Navigation Pane Part 1 : Rearranging a document
- Navigation Pane Part 2 : Search Options
- New Word Features
- Use dictate to type in Word
- Insert icons
- Let Word read your documents out loud
- Locate your documents
- Communicate and interact in different languages
- Translate Content in Word
Learn more about Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word lets you write all types of documents in a fast, efficient and orderly way. From designing detailed reports to creating labels, your word processing application offers you many possibilities.
In addition to word processing, Microsoft Word has several other features that help enrich your experience. Not only you can dictate your text in any language through a microphone and have the app translate it in the language of your choice... It will also read back your content!
Finally, new templates are frequently added, to allow everyone to express their creativity with ease. Find resumes, website mockups or report templates ready to use!