Microsoft SharePoint Training #1 - Getting Started with SharePoint Modern Experience
- 1h 28 min
- Viewed 1317 times
Learn site, page navigation fundamentals, and discover Microsoft SharePoint’s wide range of tools. Become self-sufficient in using Microsoft Office Online document libraries and familiarize yourself with document synchronization, sharing, co-authoring, and versioning.
This course will help you understand the difference between Intranet and Extranet, the choice between a team site and communication site and the benefit of collaborative work through document management.
With automatic synchronization, you and your colleagues will be able to access your files locally via File Explorer and even work in offline mode.
All trainings are conducted by expert trainers, especially on getting started with Microsoft SharePoint.
You need to familiarize yourself with Microsoft SharePoint and understand how it can fulfill your needs.
At the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Know the structure of a Site Hub
- Know how the corporate intranet works
- Use built-in Microsoft SharePoint collaboration tools
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to understand the architecture of a Hub Site
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- Virtual classroom: The training is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool. Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions.
- Virtual class replay: Recording of a virtual class allowing a complete approach to the application by means of concrete examples of use.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
45-min Distance Learning (and/or its video recording)
- Architecture of a SharePoint with a Hub Site
- Structure of a Hub Site
- Notion of Site
- Team site vs. Communication site
- Discovering SharePoint
- A collaborative space (Intranet or Extranet promoting sharing, collaboration and communication)
- Platform centralizing: Contacts, Files, Third-Party Apps, ...
- Work without email / Search for essential information
- Interface description
- Document management
- Drop files
- View and edit a file
- Search for a file or folder using the search bar
- Using it on the computer
- What is synchronization?
- How do I run it?
- Work locally and see synchronization
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft SharePoint
Intranet, Microsoft SharePoint, Synchronization, and Internal Enterprise Web are different terms that provide a way to communicate and centralize information and collaborate.
Microsoft SharePoint is an intelligent and collaborative intranet site. It offers a range of uses to communicate with your teams with 3 deployment and management methods: the first is a classic method hosted in the Microsoft Cloud, the second is a deployment linked to Microsoft Teams’ teams and the third is a deployment via a local server.
Only the first method of use will be discussed in this course, from the point of view of the end user. The secure use of document and folder libraries, mixed with synchronization, is a reliable way to have data at your fingertips.